ASSET, ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
“It is only when they go wrong that machines [and assets and technology] remind you how powerful they are.” Clive James
Assets, technology, systems and related processes are critical to the operations and performance of many organisations – they have human, environmental and financial consequences. Such assets, systems and technology can have long lifecycles, be quite complex and require specific management disciplines in order to ensure that they meet business needs.
Baylink helps our clients to manage their assets, technology, systems throughout their lifecycle.
Our services include:
- Engineering management (including engineering management system development)
- Asset management
- System engineering management
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management
- Test and evaluation management
- Independent verification and validation
- Failure Modes Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Through-Life Management (TLM)
- Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Reliability assessment and modelling
- System simulation
- Configuration management
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve the results you desire, please contact us.