CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT & BILLING
Baylink staff have significant experience, expertise and insights into customer management and billing operating models and their implementation. Our experience includes Tolling and Customer Management (TCM, in tollroads), and Road User Charging (RUC) and Customer Management and Billing (CM&B) in utilities. Our experience ranges from ‘blue-sky’ thinking through concept development, business case development, project delivery and benefits realisation.
Examples of our experience include:
- Developed a business case for a new tolling system, including future operating models, usage scenarios and benefits exceeding $100m
- Transformed supply chain management of 1 million-plus e-TAGs through business process re-engineering and outsourcing resulting in 35% OPEX cost reduction and improved KPI performance
- Program management for a portfolio of TCM projects
- Strategic analysis of potential future toll road scenarios with a view of 5 to 50 years forward
- Informed business positioning re TCM and RUC through the strategic analysis of future operating model, usage scenarios and business architectures
- Trial of GPS road transport tracking and management trial to support Road User Charging scenarios
- Implementation of system to charge car parking fees to TCM account
- Design of electricity tariff structures to support the transition to interval metering
- Resolution of tariff issues and associated customer and retailer aspects
- Test and evaluation of end-to-end interval tariff structures (from meter install to customer billing)
We welcome the opportunity to share our insights and experience and to support organisations to meet their greater customer management and billing needs.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve the results you desire, please contact us.