INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY
Baylink has significant experience, expertise and insight into the governance, management and optimisation of Information and Communications Technology (ICT). Whilst we have significant ICT engineering management experience, our strong focus is on business outcomes. We are independent – as opposed to being align with a software solution. We also understand:
- The interplay of IT, procurement and business stakeholders
- Cost and risk drivers
- The importance of effective governance
Examples of our experience include:
- Transformed the operating model of a global IT business unit for a top 3 resources company to improve outcomes and reduce cost by 25%
- Retained since 2008 as a risk and governance advisor to the global IT function of a top 3 resources company
- Completed a range of Intelligent Transport System (ITS) and Customer Management and Billing (CM&B) projects that relied heavily on ICT renewal or implementation
- Engaged by the Board of an Internet Services Provider (ISP) to complete a due diligence review of a proposed core systems replacement project
- Improved situational awareness and performance of a mass rollout program through the rapid development of an integrated planning reporting and exception management tool with geospatial capabilities
- Developed end-to-end AMI meter installation process and IT business system requirements which has been used to safely install over 1 million smart meters
- Re-engineered processes, including integration of disparate technology systems, to streamline the supply chain for 1 million-plus e-TAGs resulting in a material efficiency improvement (35% OPEX cost reduction from re-engineering and outsourcing)
We welcome the opportunity to share our insights and experience and to support organisations to optimise their ICT to meet business needs.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve the results you desire, please contact us.