CRITICAL BUSINESS PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS
Baylink staff have significant experience, expertise and insight into the development and management of critical business processes and systems – those that may affect safety, operations, cost or revenue. This experience is born of our engineering and ‘high criticality’ heritage – where an accurate understanding and simplicity are important. Our expertise has been refined as we have applied our Understand – Act – Achieve approach and business process re-engineering and IT system development management across a broad range of industries and sectors.
Examples of our experience include:
- Developed end-to-end AMI meter installation process and IT business system requirements which has been used to safely install over 1 million smart meters
- Transformed supply chain management of 1 million-plus e-TAGs through business process re-engineering and outsourcing resulting in 35% OPEX cost reduction and improved KPI performance
- Resolved audit issues and materially improved serialised asset supply chain management for a major electricity business
- Analysed, designed and implemented business rules in the field and back-office to ensure that the correct electricity meter configuration is installed given the range of tariff and site condition characteristics for AMI mass rollout and business as usual
- Re-engineered personal injury claims process in a major insurance provider to improve patient outcomes and reduce costs
- Re-engineered account opening processes at a Big 4 bank to improve the customer experience and address compliance, risk and legal needs
- Re-engineered emergency services operational communications to adapt to and leverage new technology communications systems
- Reduced project cost by $5m (33%) and achieved an improved outcome through the critical review of a system design for a safety critical system
We welcome the opportunity to share our insights and experience and to support organisations to manage their critical business processes and systems to meet their business needs.
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve the results you desire, please contact us.