PROGRAM AND PROJECT DELIVERY
“It is no use saying, ‘We are doing our best.’ You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.” Winston Churchill
Delivering projects and programs of work to achieve success criteria (including benefits), can be very challenging. This is particularly true where the projects affect business critical assets, processes and systems – those which may impact safety, operations and financials. The multi-disciplinary, multi-stakeholder, high consequence and interdependent nature of many of these projects and programs is inherently complex and presents a high risk profile if unmitigated.
Baylink helps our clients throughout the project lifecycle to manage complexity, successfully deliver projects and realise benefits. This may be through directly managing projects, providing advisory services or augmenting the client’s team.
Our services include:
- Project definition, feasibility studies and option analysis
- Program and project management
- Benefits assessment and realisation management
- Business case development
- Business operating model optimisation, including end-to-end process re-engineering
- Transition and change management
- Management of suppliers, contracts and outsourcing
- Management of asset, technology, systems and engineering aspects as applicable
How can we help you?
To discuss how our team can help your business achieve the results you desire, please contact us.